Helicopter Stories On Demand is based on the work of Vivian Gussin Paley and is a step by step guide to the innovative practice of Storytelling and Story Acting.
Helicopter Stories On Demand gives you:
- One year of on demand professional development, giving access to everything you need to know on How To Deliver Helicopter Stories with your children.
- The course is presented by Trisha Lee in bite-sized units and can be accessed at any time, day or night as long as you have an internet connection.
- The training goes into great detail about the Helicopter Stories approach and how to make it a regular part of your Early Years practice.
- Each lesson contains a video of between 10 to 15 minutes, alongside relevant downloadables, simple tasks to help you absorb the material and additional reading suggestions.
- Each unit includes actual footage of children aged 2 – 7 years old, engaging with Helicopter Stories.
- The course also includes Units on Grammar, Emergent Writing, Violence and Weapon Play in Children’s Dictated Stories, and The Power of Story.
Trisha Lee is an experienced trainer. In this course she goes far deeper in sharing her experiences and thoughts on the power of Helicopter Stories, than she has ever been able to during a full day of training.
Train up to four members of your team for £360
Within 24 hours of purchasing the course we will send you an email requesting the names and email addresses of up to four members of your team. Once these are provided we will set up individual accounts for each one of them.
If you wish to train more members of your team please email firstname.lastname@example.org to access the relevant discount. Also contact us if you would prefer to be invoiced.
Up to 4 logins = £360
Up to 8 logins = £540
Up to 12 logins = £720
Childminders, or Small Early Years settings with only one or two members of staff needing training can apply for a discretionary 50% discount.
Logins can only be shared with the staff at your own school. We monitor this strictly as each one year license is linked to an individual school or setting.